Time for another PRODUCT REVIEW!! Okay, well maybe 2 or 3 products. Who's counting. Anyway, new product's. I decided to change up my shampoo and conditioner (again) and I went with Regis Design Line Cashmere Kera-Forte Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner. The shampoo seemed a bit watery to me and I had to use a little more than usual. But I LOVED the feeling after it was lathered. It smelled different. Not fruity or sweet but kind of weird. I liked it but most probably won't. The conditioner made my hair super soft even just after putting it on. I always leave the conditioner in while I shave and wash just to let in sink in but I feel like you don't really have to with this stuff.
So for Shampoo and Conditioner for dry or frizzy hair, I recommend it for sure!
After I get out I always put in some leave in stuff. I just started using 3 very different products that I am absolutely amazed with. The first thing I do is comb through my hair. ALWAYS. That way I feel like when I put the product in I'm getting every strand. So after that I used CHI Silk Infusion then I sprayed in Regis Design Line Olive Oil Evoo Lite Leave-In Conditioner and finished off with Infusium 23 Miracle Therapy Leave-In Treatment.
Oh. My. God. people. I could not believe how amazing this mixture made my hair. It wasn't frizzy at all. It had my regular waves but they weren't crazy. My hair felt moisturized and super soft. I am in love with this combination! I am definitely going to keep using these together.
Product List:
Regis Design Line Cashmere Kera-Forte Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex
Regis Design Line Olive Oil Evoo Lite Leave-In Conditioner
Infusium 23 Miracle Therapy Leave-In Treatment with Moringa Oil
No comments:
Post a Comment