1.) Powder Brush- I really liked this brush. It's dense and soft and picks up product well. It spreads evenly and it's an all around great brush for powder foundation or loose setting powder.
2.) Angled Powder/Blush Brush- I use this brush for my bronzer and honestly I didn't like this one. It did pick up the product like I needed it too and I found myself having to go back over my bronzer with my old brush.
3.) Foundation Brush- I didn't like this one either. It's a soft brush but also kind of stiff. I feel like it didn't blend as well as my old EcoTools foundation brush.
4.) Complexion Blending Brush- I used this one to blend in the foundation that my "Foundation Brush" didn't blend. I really like this brush. It did a great job blending, especially around the nose area, which for me is important.
5.) Flat Complexion Brush- I used this brush for concealer and honestly the brush was ok but there wasn't anything special about it.
6.) Tapered Eyeshadow Brush- I used this brush to apply my eyeshadow in the crease and also as an all over lid brush and it did an amazing job. It picked up the product just enough and blended it without me having to swipe back and forth a million times.
7.) Fluffy Angled Eyeshadow Brush- I attempted to use this one for my crease and it did a good job at applying it to the crease but it didn't blend it out like I needed it too. I ended up using it to put on my highlight shadow and it worked well for that.
8.) Angled Liner/Brow Brush- I used this brush to apply my gel liner and it did an ok job. Once again, nothing fancy or special about it.
9.) Lip Brush- Not going to lie... I don't use these at all.
10.) Spooley Brush- Does what it's supposed to... nothing fancy about this one either.

No comments:
Post a Comment